Terms of Service
Last Modified: February 23, 2017
Accessing the Service and Account Security
You must treat your login account information confidential. Supervisors may not share login account information for Master Accounts with children who have Sub-Accounts and must be logged in for the child to use the Sub-Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your login information or any other breach of security.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors or children in any way, including without limitation, by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit or attempt to transmit the sending of any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm SISSFIT or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or otherwise attack or interfere with the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
SISSFIT Intellectual Property
The Service and its entire contents, features, functionality, and design are owned by SISSFIT, LLC, its licensors, or other providers and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You continue to own any User Contributions submitted by you and agree to license the User Contributions to SISSFIT as described below. No right, title or interest in or to the Service or any content on the Service is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by SISSFIT.
The SISSFIT name, the terms SISSFIT, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of SISSFIT or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of SISSFIT. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans within the Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Service other than that set out in this section, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Contributions and Licenses
Except as otherwise provided herein, by posting or otherwise transmitting any User Contribution in connection with the Service, you grant to SISSFIT and our affiliates, respective licensees, successors and assigns the non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, and distribute the User Contributions for any purpose.
User Contribution Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Service. User Contributions must comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. You are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute to, and you, not SISSFIT, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. You warrant that you own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us.
Without limiting the foregoing, you represent and warrant that User Contributions do not and will not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe on any third party rights, including without limitation intellectual property rights, rights of publicity and privacy, contract rights, or otherwise constitute defamation or otherwise contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations.
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate SISSFIT, employees of SISSFIT, or any other person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The User Contributions and any other information presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. The information in the User Contributions do not necessarily reflect the opinion of SISSFIT. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Service
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Some features of the Service may require payment. All purchases through our site are made through a third party payment provider and you agree to adhere to such third party terms and conditions.
Links to Our Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from the Service
If the Service contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party services linked to the Service, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY INFORMATION OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SISSFIT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER SISSFIT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SISSFIT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SISSFIT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SISSFIT’S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SISSFIT, IF ANY.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Service.
You have the right to terminate your account at any time. Upon termination of your account, your User Contributions and account information will no longer be available for viewing or use and may not be recoverable at a later time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments and other communications relating to the Service should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the Service.